The PROMASTER SystemPRO 160A studio flash is perfect for aspiring photographers who would like to enhance their capabilities. This mono light is compact and ultra portable. It is easy to set up and easy to store. A studio flash setup can help you make dramatic portraits, life like still life photos and even improve your images you use on Ebay or other selling opportunities.
The PROMASTER SystemPRO 160A studio flash is loaded with features for a flash of this range including a removable flash tube, variable power halogen modeling lamp, audible flash ready indicator, and a built in slave.
This flash is available individually or in a 2 and 3 light basic studio kit.
- • Flash Power: 160ws (joule) at full power
- • Recharge Time: 0.5-3 seconds
- • Flash-tube Lifetime: over 8,000 typical flashes
- • Variable Power Setting: Continuous from 1/16 to full power
- • Color Temperature: 5600K
- • Guide No.: 120ft/36m ISO100
- • Flash Duration: 1/600 sec. @t=0.1; 1/1000 sec. @t=0.5
- • Maximum Slave Distance: 10m; 35ft
- • Angle of coverage: 55 degrees
- • Modeling Lamp: 75 watt halogen with E-14 screw base
- • Sync Voltage: 6 volts
- • Dimensions: 4"x7-1/2"
- • Weight: 1.8Lb (800g)
- • Power Input: AC110 volt, 60Hz